18 jan 21011802 Agile Coach (4334)
To our customer Tele2 we are now looking for an Agile Coach to join the team ”the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE)” within IT at Tele2!
Start date: 2021-01-18
End date: 2021-06-25
Tele2 IT initiates and develops our digital products in Sweden, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. Together with the Commercial and Marketing teams we develop new products – from start to finish. We create services that bring value to our customers and help us achieve our business goals.
The agile coaches at Tele2 belong to the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) within IT. We are responsible for our way of working and defining agile@Tele2. The group consists of 20 experienced Agile Coaches, who collaborates in smaller groups to support different parts of the IT organization. As a whole coaching group, we come together regularly to share knowledge and experiences, and exchange thoughts and ideas for the future.
We are now looking for an Agile Coach to join our team!
What is the role?
As an Agile coach you will work closely with different teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from an agile way of working. For this specific role you will support a large transformation program and be a key driver in how we best utilize the tools at our disposal – Jira, Confluence and Miro. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other experienced coaches who share your passion for agile ways of working and coaching!
These are some of your responsibilities
- Help program leadership define how to best use tooling and facilitation techniques for driving progress.
- Collaborate with the other agile coaches in and outside of the program to build our future way of working
- Coach teams and departments in how to implement the way of working and how to use the tooling
Who are you?
You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other Agile coaches who share your passion about communication, group dynamics and coaching.
You are pragmatic rather then a ”religious agile coach” and want to use your experience to help us in our transformation rather then apply a specific method. You want to work with both team and management in supporting our transformation. You are experienced in multiple agile methods. You have a lot of hands on experience in how to best utilize tooling such as the Atlassian suite and Miro to manage dependencies, report on progress and drive execution of work.
You have worked with IT at least 8-10 years and 3-4 years as an agile coach in different contexts, including large companies.
You speak English and Swedish fluently
What Tele2 can give you
Working as an Agile Coach within Tele2 IT you will be a central part of driving overall Agile culture implementation. As an Agile coach you will work closely with the other Agile coaches to share and discuss your challenges and gain experience together in order to coach the organization. Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen.
We are looking for a senior Agile Coach to our Coach team.
These coaches will be part of the Agile Center of Excellence (ACE) and will support the organization in needed changes.
- IT development experience about 10 years
- Agile Coaching experience 3+ years
- Experience in driving change and how to motivate others.
- Pragmatically using their experience to guide teams and organization based on their situation rather than pushing frameworks or models.
- Extensive hands on experience with the Atlassian suite of products (Jira and Confluence most important) and how to best integrate them to drive a large program. Experience with tools such as Miro is a big plus
- Experienced and skilled in working with both leadership and development teams
- Experienced as consultants, meaning understanding what the consultant role is
- Experience from several different companies, but at least a couple of years in a large company to understand legacy and processes.
- Fast paced and problem solving oriented person
- Works with our values: Fearless, Open, Reliable Cost efficient and Flexible.
Please only submit candidates that will be able to work full time (approx. 40 h/ week) on this assignment.
Location/Site: Stockholm – Kista